This was my crazy group of boys that I chaperoned on the field trip to the Lied's Museum.
Austin, Brendan, Ougen,Tyler, and Trevor. It's a really fun place for kids to experience, and adults too. We will probably go back again soon while the boys are on a little break.
Thanks Kelly. I thought the one of Parker and his buds was really sweet. He has got some very polite, nice and talented friends. They have a blast together. Bobby & Oliver are part of the guys in our garage band too! I will utube their song when Brendan comes back with the Macbook. I thought the one of Brendan on the field trip was hilarious. They cracked me up!!!
I love spending time with my husband and two sons. Some of my favorite things to do are go to the beach, dance, listen to music, travel, cook, quilt, and get together with family and friends.
2 comments:
I like the picture above (in the Parker post with his friends) with Brendan's head sticking up inside the acrylic dome.
Thanks Kelly. I thought the one of Parker and his buds was really sweet. He has got some very polite, nice and talented friends. They have a blast together. Bobby & Oliver are part of the guys in our garage band too! I will utube their song when Brendan comes back with the Macbook. I thought the one of Brendan on the field trip was hilarious. They cracked me up!!!
Post a Comment